This pack also includes a 5 day lesson plan guide to make this an easy prep for you!
Respect and Equality are the foundations of a good friendship. This craftivity will help your students better understand the importance of friendship, as well as what makes a good friend.
- templates to create "teammates"
- 4 spelling helpers
- 4 writing stationary templates
- Bat Away/Catch it friendship activity (students must place the baseballs with words that describe a good friend on the catch it poster and place baseballs with words that do not describe a good friend on the bat away poster. Includes recording sheet.
- "Friends list" printable (students name different friends, based on the questions provided on the sheet)
- "I Think I'm..." printable (students describe the kind of friend that they are)
- "What Kind of Friend Am I?" printable (students go around the room asking classmates to name a quality about them)
- "Teammates" printable (students describe what it takes to be a good teammate)
- Friendship Word Search (includes the words from the spelling helpers)
Please download the preview for more detailed pictures of this product's contents.