Here is an 8.5" x 11" activity sheet for Black History Month.
There are 6 variations. I've included a version for U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Furthermore, for each country there are 2 choices with clip art. One version is for older students with clip art of MLK, Jr. and one is more elementary with a kid detective featured.
It asks the students to:
1. Sketch a person of their choice.
2. Identify what month they celebrate in their country.
3. Math question: Figure out how many years it has been celebrated in their country.
4. List their 3 Important Facts.
5. Fast Facts Box.
6. Identify an important achievement.
7. Describe their person.
8. Find and write a Famous Quote.
7. Write their Sources.
Students can add their own decorative touches to it after they fill it out. Great for a literacy center!