Black History Month Bulletin Board - Famous African American History Display
Also included in
- Your 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students will love learning about biographies and summarizing with these engaging Black History Month reading passages. Create a Black History Month Bulletin Board and connect it to the Famous African American biographies. You'll have a classroom display of each person thPrice $6.50Original Price $7.50Save $1.00
Your 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students will love learning about famous African Americans with this Black History Month Bulletin Board. Display the popular African Americans with a picture, short description about why the person is famous, and choose the bulletin board title that best fits your classroom. This bulletin board shouldn't be limited to just February - it could be used all year long to celebrate African American history. Students will learn about the bravery, ingenuity and passion of these Famous African Americans. This is a great bulletin board to complete in February as part of your Black History Month lessons, or any time you are working on biographies or these historical figures. View the preview to see more about this engaging Black History Month bulletin board.
This resource includes:
- Labels for each famous person (name of person, years of life, why they are famous)
- Full size printable page of famous person in color
- Full size printable page of famous person in black/white
- Bulletin Board Letters (3 Options): Black History Month, Famous African Americans, World Changers
This would be paired perfectly with the Black History Month Reading Passages/Biographies. It includes the same 31 famous African Americans.
This resource includes images and titles for:
• Tuskegee Airman
• Thurgood Marshall
• Wilma Rudolph
• Sojourner Truth
• Sarah E. Goode
• Rosa Parks
• Ruby Bridges
• Phillis Wheatley
• Marian Anderson
• Michael Jackson
• Martin Luther King, Jr.
• Michael Jordan
• Marcus Garvey
• Jackie Robinson
• Langston Hughes
• Jesse Owens
• Harriet Tubman
• George W. Carver
• Frederick Douglas
• Edna Lewis
• Booker T. Washington
• Billie Holiday
• Bessie Coleman
• Bill Pickett
• Benjamin Banneker
• Hank Aaron
• Matt Kemp
• Ozzie Smith
• Halle Berry
• Barack Obama
• Will Smith
Looking for more engaging social studies resources?
• Inventors: Informational Articles and Questions
• U.S. Presidents Informational Articles and Yearbook - Presidents Day!
Fun and Engaging Reading resources:
• Book Review Bulletin Board: Entire School Year!
Want to save money on future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.