Also included in
- This is an excellent discounted bundle of ALL of my webquests (not just holidays). My webquests include fact hunts, analysis of videos, reading comprehensions, checks for understanding, article summaries, student opinion sections, research analysis, citing reliable sources, creating Wordles, in dept$58.00$68.00Save $10.00
- MIDDLE SCHOOL COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY COURSE - GOOGLE DRIVE BASEDHow to access the shared Google Folder:Download the BONUS FILE on this bundle. Click the link on page 1 to request access. Email me your username and purchase date to verify your purchase (or your order id#). I will then grant immediate ac$200.00$234.50Save $34.50
This is a collaborative research project about extremely influential African Americans throughout history. Many individuals included in this project are currently living, while others are deceased. Students will use Google Slides to combine all of their research into one large project!
This is the perfect activity to use for a 1:1 school, or for an online distance learning project!
Each student will be assigned one person to research, and then they will create an individual slide to add to the final shared Google Slides Project! There are a total of 25 INDIVIDUALS to research!
Each slide is titled with one person to research. Students will claim a slide by placing their name in the “Student’s Name” box. Alternatively, teachers can pre-assign students to each slide via the cutout cards that are provided.
Included in this resource:
- Collaborative Research Project (Google Slides)
- Google research tips and an extension opportunity is also provided.
- Reliable sources for each person file (Google Slides)
- A file is included with reliable resources for each person's biography.
- Student Examples (Google Slides)
I have also included the Google Slides link so that you can make a copy for your students to EDIT.