PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for BLACK HISTORY MONTH THEMED language skill practice for morning work, independent practice or test prep? This print and teach resource is perfect for all these needs, but appropriate for first grade too! It covers all of the language and grammar skills for the first grade Common Core Standards.
Want to try it for FREE first? Download the FREEBIE HERE!!
Read about how I use these printables for productive group work in my classroom on the blog!!
Included In this Resource
• Themed vocab sort (2)
• Themed ordering paragraphs cut and paste
• Themed sorts: complete/incomplete sentences, nouns/verbs, singular/plural
• Themed editing stories: 3 topics covered for each category--capitals, punctuation, and spelling
• Color the word printable: read and color words based on their parts of speech
• Mystery Grids: color by word category to make a mystery picture
• ANSWER KEYS for everything!
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!