Also included in
- The Musician and Composer Study Worksheets Bundle is great for your middle school and general music students. They will enjoy learning about famous musicians and composers from different musical eras and genres with these low prep, printable research activity worksheets.Click here to stay up to date$21.00$30.00Save $9.00
- The Music Sub Tub Worksheet Bundle helps busy music teachers get organized for when they need to take a day off work. This Bundle of music activities and worksheets will ease the stress from being away from class with over 400 pages of resources that are ready to print and teach.Click here to stay u$40.00$59.50Save $19.50
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that$95.00$134.00Save $39.00
- Celebrate Black History Month in your middle school or general music classroom with this Bundle of Music resources. The bundle gives your students an opportunity to expand their knowledge with lots of flexibility on how to study these influential African-American musicians and composers. Click here$11.55$14.00Save $2.45
These Black History Month Musician worksheets are an engaging way to introduce General and Middle School Music students to different musicians and their styles and genres of music. These printable research activities are suitable for substitute lessons, assignments and for last minute lesson planning.
Included in the Black History Month Musicians Worksheets:
- 29 different Black History Month Musician Study pages
- 1 Blank Study page—so you can add your own composer
- 6 different Genre Study pages
The Black History Month Musician Study pages look great when the students color them in and are then displayed proudly on the walls of your classroom!
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Like the look of this resource? Try these other products to make your teaching even easier!
Julia from Jooya
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!