Black History Month Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Grow your students love of reading with this Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages Bundle. These nonfiction reading passages are bundled together for the first time. Grab the bundle now at a discounted price!These are prefect for third grade, fourth grade and fifth graders. Included are readingPrice $18.95Original Price $35.90Save $16.95
Black History Month Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages: Grow your students knowledge of these wonderful Influential Black Leaders with these Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages. These reading passages are wonderful for your students to study these influential leaders including Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Maya Angelou, Wilma Rudolph and more.
These reading practice passages are perfect for: warm-up, bell work, homework, or weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, guided reading groups. Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on individual skill.
GRAB THE NONFICTION READING BUNDLE HERE!
- Print & digital options included, see page 3 & 4 for digital info (both slides and forms with self grading responses is available).
- Color and BW options available
- 7 Influential Leaders included:
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Maya Angelou, Shaquille O'Neal, Wilma Rudolph, Muhammad Ali, Jesse Owens, and Oprah
- Each passage set has five questions to check students understanding of the story. Questions vary in story elements, option one is multiple choice responses and option two is written responses with the same questions.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: summary, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, and other story element question types.
- Answer key provided
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.