32 famous African Americans included in this Black History Month research interactive notebook lapbook! Each student in your class can research and present on a different person during the entire month of February!
What do I get?
- 32 covers (each a different famous African American)
- 10 foldables for each lapbook
- a research graphic organizer to use while researching
- a picture "how to" guide for putting it all together
What do students get to reflect on?
- Basic of their famous person (birth date, name, where they lived...)
- Successes and failures in their life
- Life timeline of events
- What is this person famous for?
- How did this person affect the Civil Rights Movement?
- A famous quote by this person
- Overcoming problems
- Rewards and recognition
- If I met this person, I would ask...
- Personal opinion of this person
- Citing sources
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Check out the preview to see what your students will be making!
What do I still need?
- manila folders or construction paper
- colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here
to read more.
- Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 10-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
- Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two INB lapbooks have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!