Black History Month Research and One-Pager Summary Project
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Black History Month Activities Bundle includes 11 ELA products to celebrate Black History Month in February!The following lessons are included:Black History Month One-Pager ProjectLangston Hughes "I, Too" paired with Walt Whitman's "I Hear America Singing" — Poetry AnalysisThe Harlem RenaissancPrice $14.99Original Price $26.90Save $11.91
- Heritage Months are periods within the year that are designated to celebrate and acknowledge various ethnic and marginalized groups! In this Cultural Diversity One Pagers Bundle, your students will have the opportunity to research and learn about influential people throughout history for the followiPrice $8.99Original Price $14.93Save $5.94
Celebrate Black History Month with this one-pager project that requires students to research important African American figures in history. Completed projects make beautiful hallway or classroom displays; students' artwork also makes for great bulletin boards that highlight Black History Month.
Included in this purchase is:
- Student directions for the one pager project (2 Versions: PDF and word document)
- Rubric for the one pager project
- Example one pager (Maya Angelou)
- 10 BLANK TEMPLATES (printable -- optional)
Some research options include:
Zora Neale Hurston
Martin Luther King Jr.
George Washington Carver
W. E. B. Du Bois
Booker T. Washington
Ida B. Wells
Benjamin O. Davis Sr.
Robert Sengstacke Abbott
You May Also Like!
25 One Pager Printable Templates