Teach your students about Rosa Parks with this packet of easy to use activities. It’s perfect as part of a social studies unit in February for Black History Month. You’ll find an information poster about the civil rights leader, booklet, vocabulary, Rosa Parks craft (can be displayed with writing on a bulletin board), acrostic poem, graphic organizers, and a variety of writing activities.
The packet includes:
• Rosa Parks Information Poster – information about Rosa Parks (color and black and white versions).
• Learning About Rosa Parks – write, illustrate, and share facts about Rosa Parks.
• Rosa Parks Web – complete a web graphic organizer with words and/or pictures the describe Rosa Parks.
• Rosa Parks Acrostic Poem – write a word or phrase that describes Rosa Parks that start with each of the letters in ROSA PARKS.
• Rosa Parks Civil Rights Leader – write about Rosa Parks as a civil rights leader.
• Rosa Parks Booklet – complete a booklet with the following pages: About Rosa Parks, Vocabulary, Life Events, and What I Know.
• I can write sentences about Rosa Parks – write sentences for each of the given vocabulary words.
• Rosa Parks Word Search – circle given words in the grid.
• Rosa Parks Craft – Rosa Parks craft to use with writing activities. The craft can be uses for a bulletin board display.
• Rosa Parks Poster – complete an About Rosa Parks poster.
View the Preview
to see what's included in the packet.
You may also like:
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Winter Writing for First Grade
I Love Winter Literacy and Math
Winter Literacy Centers
Winter Math Centers First Grade
Winter Writing for Firsties
Winter Writing for Kinders
Winter Writing for Second Graders
Winter Word Cards
Happy New Year!
Click on Follow Me
to follow my store for updates and new products. You can find it under my store name.
Thank you for visiting my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse