Black History Month Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt includes key information and everything you’ll need to teach your students about the History and background of ‘Black History Month’ celebration in the subject of History.
There are 16 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool to review the History and background of ‘Black History Month’ celebration.
Directions to use and purpose:
1. At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the History and background of ‘Black History Month’ celebration with enrichment of vocabulary.
2. Print the Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
3. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
4. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
5. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!