This unique webquest integrates the use of learning how to use Google Slides while also learning about the extreme importance and significance of Black History Month.
Students will learn how to:
- create a flyer in Google Slides about 3 influential Black History Leaders
- interpret and respond to various Jim Crow Laws
- create a word cloud image based on words they have researched regarding civil rights and Black History Month
- embed videos in Google Slides of one of MLK Jr.'s infamous speeches
- take an interactive online quiz
- how to insert screenshots
In addition, an answer key for the fact based component of this webquest. I have also included an example of a word cloud image based on Black History Month. Please check my preview for more details.
I have also included the Google Slides link within this PDF so that you can make a copy for your students to edit.
Click here to view my other products on my TPT store
Click here for MY WHOLE COURSE COMPUTER TECH CURRICULUM AND MATERIALS
Click here for THANKSGIVING WEBQUEST
Click here for COLUMBUS DAY WEBQUEST
Click here for HALLOWEEN WEBQUEST
Click here for CINCO DE MAYO WEBQUEST
Click here for LABOR DAY WEBQUEST
Click here for MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY WEBQUEST BUNDLE