W.E.B. Dubois, Macon Allen, and Eartha Kitt all left significant inspiration and paved trails in American society. In this Webquest designed for any point of black history month, students will take on some semi-guided research to gain basic information about these three legendary leaders, and then choose one to evaluate on a deeper level.
This inquiry guided project incorporates critical thinking, research, and personal reflection about their qualities and bravery through challenges.
This is a 2-page research project that can be done in 45 minutes to an hour. Computer usage is suggested, or at least a textbook or library resource that contains helpful information about these important figures.
*Incorporates light research
*Comparing then and now
*Investigates lasting legacies
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged