Also included in
- Are your students doing a Black History Month research project? This African American History Bundle includes engaging and informative activities teach about 16 historical figures and their contributions to African American history. This is a great supplement for any nonfiction unit study. Save BI$16.00$30.00Save $14.00
Are your students engaging in a biography research project for African American History Month? This printable and Google Slides reading passage and activities set is a great tool to explore Sojourner Truth's contribution to history with your students.
Use the Google Slides version to contribute to your Paperless or Distance Learning journey.
- Passage Level A: 610-800 Lexile (approx.)
- Passage Level B: 810-1000 Lexile (approx.)
- Open Response Questions
- KWLQ Graphic Organizer
- Synthesizing Graphic Organizer
- Bubble Thinking Map
- “All About” Writing Paper
Grab more from this series here!
SAVE with the full BUNDLE here!
FOLLOW ME! My followers are notified when I upload new products. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours! don't miss out!
Thank you, in advance, for leaving feedback!