Black History Month in Spanish Class Afro-Latinx Music BUNDLE Afro-Latino
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
This is a growing bundle of diverse, editable Google Slides Afro-Latinx music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class. These Afro-Latino resources are perfect for Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month or to diversify your representation in Spanish class all year long. There are culture-filled songs from afro-Latinx artists that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4 as a way to bring diverse music to Spanish class.
- ✅ 4 Editable Google Slideshows of Afro-Latinx Music for Spanish class
- ✅ a total of 96 slides of different songs in Spanish
- ✅ Diverse songs in Spanish featuring Afro-Latinx artists for each day of school during Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, a music bracket, or for weekly songs all year for música miércoles.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, link to the video, embedded video, and country of origin with a map.
- ✅ Instructions to the teacher on multiple ways to use this resource,
- ✅ Youtube playlists of the Afro-Latinx songs
- ✅ As a growing bundle, when more Afro-Latinx music slides are created every other year, they will be added to this bundle free of charge. *Afro-Latinx Music 4was the newest added in early 2022.
What other Spanish teachers say about the Spanish Afro-Latino Music Bundle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students are captivated every time it is "música miércoles"! I have been working to include more Afro-Latinx content in my curriculum, and this purchase makes it so easy. Thank you for such a rich document that reaches across many cultures! - Lyd S
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We circled back around to this because of the school closures and it was really great. My students appreciated the prominent representation of Black musicians. - Deirdre K
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I only used a few of these songs during Black History Month, but they went well. The slides are easy to follow and it is a quick way to get class started and introduce students to Afrolatino artists. Thanks for the resource. I will definitely be using it again. - Sra. B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I use this for song ideas in class to have afro latinx music all year, not just in February - Tanya W
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get this Afro-latinx - BUNDLE for Afro-Latinx Music 4, Afro-latino del día 3- Song of the day, Afro-latino del día 2- Song of the day & Afro-latino del día - Song of the day
Or for the best deal, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshows in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases after you click "add to drive" on each one.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. read Música miércoles
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.