Black History Month in Spanish Class - New Afro-Latino Music 2022 Afro-Latinx 4
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- This is a growing bundle of diverse, editable Google Slides Afro-Latinx music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class. These Afro-Latino resources are perfect for Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month or to diversify your representation in Spanish class all year long. There are culturePrice $15.99Original Price $18.49Save $2.50
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $69.99Original Price $89.38Save $19.39
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $29.99Original Price $39.45Save $9.46
This brand new Afro-Latinx music editable Google Slides music bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class is perfect for any time of the year in Spanish class to showcase the diversity of the Spanish-speaking world. In particular, you could use one song per day or a music bracket for Black History Month or Hispanic Heritage Month. There are culture-filled songs from Afro-Latino artists that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter or brain break.
⭐️ For the best deal get the Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE this resource plus all Afro-Latinx Music
This new Afro-Latinx Music resource for Spanish class includes
- ✅ 26 MORE Editable Google slides of authentic songs in Spanish from Afro-Latino singers
- ✅ Diverse songs in Spanish featuring Afro-Latinx artists for each day of school during Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, a music bracket, or weekly songs all year for música miércoles.
- ✅ Each Spanish class Black History Bell Ringer slide includes the title, artist, link to the video, embedded video, and country with map.
- ✅ Instructions to the teacher on multiple ways to use this resource,
- ✅ Youtube playlist of the Afro-Latinx songs
Please note that you must have access to Youtube to play the songs. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. *There are no activities included for the included songs, just slides* Many teachers have made this into a playoff bracket as well.
This resource is the newest Afro-Latinx music resource for 2022 with a mix of current and classic songs including the following Afro-Latino musicians:
✅ Alex Quin ft Adrian Viafar, CIMAFUNK, ChocQuibTown, Lil Silvio & El Vega , Omara Portuondo, Lido Pimienta, Pirulo y La Tribu, La Ross Maria y Nino Freestyle, Celia Cruz, Shel Dixon, Romeo Santos, PALO!, Ozuna, Systema Solar, Leona de Etiopia, Joan Soriano, Sech, Descemer Bueno, Kawe Calypso, Grupo Bahía, Don Omar, Zion & Lennox, Joysi Love, Kazzabe
What are other teachers saying about these Afro-Latinx music slides?
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students absolutely enjoyed watching these videos during BHM. Great way to start our class period. Thank you! - Leslie (6th-8th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These (Afro-Latino) music slide sets are always so much fun for students. I'm adapting them to a choice board for students. - Jennifer
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for putting these music slides together. Such a time saver - Bethany (11th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for creating this! It is so fun to have in class and use at any time. My students were very engaged. - Joclyn (grades 9-12)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get this Afro-latinx - BUNDLE for Afro-Latinx Music 4, Afro-latino del día 3- Song of the day, Afro-latino del día 2- Song of the day & Afro-latino del día - Song of the day
⭐️ Get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
Or for the best deal, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
+ here is a free voting form you may be interested in if you make this into a music bracket
Have difficulty with a file?
- You will find the Google Slideshow in a folder on your Drive called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. read Música miércoles & Black History Month in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources &inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.