This is a set of 10 Black History Posters that include 10 different mathematicians. Each poster features original art work & a quote from the mathematician. These Black History Posters are perfect for printing and displaying in your in person math classroom, including on a bulletin board or using in your virtual classroom.
What will you find in this resource Black History Posters?
- Full color poster
- Standard letter paper size (8.5 x 11)
- A quote from each mathematician
- Original digital artwork!!
- 10 Mathematician Black History Posters included:
- Euphemia Haynes
- Christine Darden
- Mary Jackson
- Raye Montague
- Lonnie Johnson
- John Urschel
- David Blackwell
- Valerie Thomas
- Marjorie Lee Browne
- Dorothy Johnson Vaughan
How can you use these Black History Posters in your classroom?
- Display the Black History Posters to create a bulletin board or space in your classroom!
- Use Black History Posters to introduce students to the mathematician through discussing the quote on the poster.
- Reflect on the quotes on the Black History Posters
- Use to create digital products like warm up slides or reflections.
- Virtual Learning??
- The files on the slides are .png (photo files) so they easily copy and paste.
- Use as a background on a slide.
- Use in Class Morning Meetings
- Reflect on the quote on a Jamboard.
- Use as a way to goal set.
- Have a small group conversation in break out rooms.
Possibilities are ENDLESS!
This is for ONE person's use. If you'd like to share with your colleague please purchase another license for 50% off!. Thank you for respecting my work.
This is original artwork. You may not resell, cut or crop, or repost without permission.
(c) Local Learners and Co 2020
Want to see these Black History Posters in action?
- I share lots of ways I use the Black History Posters on Instagram & Twitter
- Check out my website www.locallearnersandco.com
Like FREE MONEY? Haha, duh.
- Reviewing TPT purchases gives you FREE TPT credit!
- Click on “My Purchases”>> Find the resource>> Click “Leave a Review”>>Select 1-5 Stars and jot a quick sentence of feedback.
Looking for other similar resources?
Mini Book Biographies for 1st-3rd graders