This project includes a list of possible research subjects for Black History month, a research sheet and a matrix of nine possible projects. It gives students a chance to explore important African Americans throughout history, while utilizing higher level thinking skills to create projects. Students choose a project, a person and are able to create their own personalized project using higher-level thinking skills. Great project for Black History Month! Grading rubric included.
See exactly what you're receiving when you download this file, by clicking on the green PREVIEW button.
The final products make a great addition to a student's online portfolio.
Additional research projects found in my store include:
- Primary Research Project on Important Americans
- Primary Research Project on Important Georgians
- Intermediate Research Project on Amazing Americans
- Research Project on Important People in American History 1500 - 1860
- Research Project on Important People in American History 1860 - present
- Historical Figures Research Project
- Rock Research Project
- Earth's Materials Research Project
Created by Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources. Find more ideas and products by following the Raki's Rad Resources blog
, liking our the Raki's Rad Resources facebook page
or following us on Teachers Pay Teachers