A set of worksheets on SLAVERY and SEGREGATION that can be used in a BLACK HISTORY chapter
Most worksheets come in color, black and white and simplified versions for lower level / disabled students
- viewing and analyze of a scene in the movie "The Help" (link included)
- viewing and analyze of a trailer "Loving" (link included)
READING / WRITING ACTIVITIES:
- an authentic letter from 1963 related to segregation
- Jim Crow Laws presentation + writing task (simplified version included)
- Slave trade historical facts (simplified version included)
- a Black history timeline (2 versions: posters with answers, worksheet to be completed)
- picture analysis worksheet to discover the idea behind segregation
- task: writing a diary - based on a video
(house assignment version included)
- had to / be allowed (in French)
- flashtest on grammar and knowledge
# These worksheets can only be used by one teacher for personal classroom.
# You may buy additional licenses for your co-workers at a discount price.
# You may not resell it or claim it as your own.
Thank you for your understanding. Please comment and rate to let me know what you think so I can get better at this,. You will also earn credits for future purchases, so it’s a win-win!
** Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your purchase.
Copyright 2017 Pumpkin Brownies
Clipart credits to Teachers Resource Force, Illumismart, Educlip, English Unite, Ramona's Graphics
Fonts by Teaching Talking and Ultimate Font Download