PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Engage your students in the mysteries of Space!
This resource gives students a fantastic introduction to black holes i.e. what they are, how they are formed, and what their role is within the universe.
This lesson is part of a 5-lesson introductory unit on Space. After teaching the 5 lessons, I ask the students to complete a research project on any space related topic of their choosing. I am always amazed at how interested my students are in Space and how motivated they are to learn more about it. Have fun!!
This Lesson Includes:
- A definition of Black Holes
- The function of Black Holes
- The discovery of Black Holes
- The size of Black Holes
- Black Holes and their relation to Galaxies
- The dangers of Black Holes
- 7 Discussion/Comprehension questions
Thanks so much,
Your Feedback = Free Products
After leaving feedback on one of our products, email us at CreativeLab25@gmail.com and we will send you any Creative Lab product for free (excludes bundles). We look forward to hearing from you!
Followers Get Premium Access
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!
Tags: black holes, blackholes, black hole, blackhole, space worksheets, the big bang questions and answers, non fiction big bang, origin of the universe, creation of the universe, space, outer space, multiverse, Space, worksheet, comprehension questions