**This is just ONE animal from my Endangered Species resource BUT it includes all the features to learn about an amazing animal, conduct research, write a report, rubrics, and the interactive resources are included.
I like being able to engage my students in these research projects during our ELA block. I can expose them to challenging vocabulary, begin research projects and encourage their writing, while also introducing them to simplistic oral presentations.
**This set includes both standard measurements for my US friends and metric measurements for my UK friends.
Included in this resource:
* pocket chart vocabulary cards (just print on cardstock and you will be set!)
* color poster
* profile card (a quick breakdown of facts)
* protection plan (how are we trying to save this animal)
* bio card (a lengthy profile with sentences and bold faced vocabulary cards)
* 2 anchor charts with color photos (digging deeper and save the species)
* KWL chart with a color photo
* Decodable book with color photos (each book is 4 pages long and only a half sheet to save on printing!)
* Text based evidence (A question that sends kids back into the text to search for evidence)
* A flipbook (A great way to display their knowledge of each animal)
* Word search (a fun way to end each animal. Answer key included.)
* Quiz (Perfect if you need a quick assessment grade. Answer key included. The quiz is only 4 questions.)
* interactive notebook pages
* differentiated book reports and rubrics (oral presentation optional)
If you are interested in more products like this, check out my Endangered Species pack which has ALL of my non-fiction animal research products
Endangered Species Resource Pack
@2016 All rights reserved by author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Thank you so much for your download! Drop me a note and let me know what you think of this product! If there is a problem with anything, you can email me at email@example.com
Black Rhinoceros-A Research Project
by Holly Hawley
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License