Here is a whole packet of black and white worksheets to help your students practice producing /f/ and /v/ in the initial position of words. No color ink or laminating required!
The activities in this packet involve coloring, cutting, pasting, and tracing.
There are directions printed at the top of each page so that you can easily use these worksheets for homework pages.
In most cases, I included 1-2 versions of each worksheet with words or pictures already provided and a blank copy so that you can choose your own target words.
The activity pages for each sound follow the same format. Here is more detailed look at what you will receive for both of the sounds:
• 12 flashcards
• Cut and paste page where students add the first letter of words (2 for each sound)
• A syllable connection worksheet where your students connect the initial sound to different word endings (2 for each sound and a blank copy included)
• A coloring page with 10 pictures that begin with the target sound (blank copy included)
• Patterning worksheets with pictures of the target words (2 for each sound and a blank copy included)
• Cut and Paste activity (blank copy included)
• Roll-a-Dice pages (2 for each sound and blank copy included)
• Phrase-level activity where students use pictures to complete a phrase (blank copy included)
• Matching pages where students trace or draw a line to connect matching pictures (4 for each sound and 2 different blank copies included)
• Worksheet where students circle the pictures that start with the target sound (2 for each sound)
• Sorting worksheet where students must sort pictures by initial sound (2 for each sound)
Please see the final page of this document for graphics credits.
Activity created by Lauren Laur