Are you looking for a reading passage that you can use to drive your reading instruction for a week? Maybe you have students who love pirates. This reading passage gives a brief history of the real Blackbeard.
Here is what you get:
- 3 versions of the reading passage for easy differentiation
- an activity for activating schema through a photograph
- vocabulary page (one with definitions and one without)
- reading questions
- graphic organizer for taking notes by paragraph
- map page showing important places in Blackbeard's life
- writing plan page based on the reading passage
The reading passage set is designed to be completed throughout an entire week of reading instruction.
See the preview for a video that shows every page in the product.
All answer keys are included.
You may also be interested in:
Orcas: Reading Passage Set
Hadean Eon: Reading Passage Set
Layers of the Earth: Reading Passage