Do you want to teach a film study? Do you want to teach persuasive techniques? Are you crunched for time and don't have a spare moment to plan this kind of thing?
This listing is just for you! This curriculum is all ready to go with little to NO PREP left to be done!
This COMPLETE film study package (40+ slides/pages of resources) is designed to help you teach Blackfish, a documentary released in 2013, which chronicles the controversy that surrounds the capture and entertainment usage of killer whales in today’s society.
This package has it all, including:
- persuasive technique & propaganda Prezi
- persuasive technique note-taking sheet
- film permission slip
- Blackfish Prezi, which includes an introduction to the film, notes regarding rebuttal, and final unit project
- rebuttal activity w/notes
- final persuasive billboard project
- rubric for billboard project
- Google Drive hyperdoc, which includes the links to every single resource--just click the link, click the blue button, and you're off to the races!
Don't want to use Google apps? Not ready for a paperless unit? Just don't have enough devices for every student? No problem! Use the hyperdoc to access all the links, make a few quick tweaks to the handouts, and run off copies for your classes.
Interested in the Prezis, but not all the extras? No problem! Explore the links below:
Persuasive Technique Prezi w/Notes:
Persuasive Technique Prezi ONLY:
Blackfish Prezi ONLY: