Also included in
- Are you needing some excellent ideas for a substitute teacher or those times when you need something fast? This bundle contains a variety of engaging resources from my store in a bundle format to help you save time and money. Get a whopping 25% off all included resources by buying this bundle forma$30.00$42.25Save $12.25
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$159.00$267.25Save $108.25
Your students will love writing by actually eliminating words. This process is known as blackout writing or blackout poetry. Fully editable, and completely customizable, students will get to summarize any content through the creative ease of Google Drive! Keep your students engaged while creating content-rich material with these visually stunning and academically challenging blackout templates! These templates are perfect for distance learning, a trip to the lab, 1:1 schools, sub plans, any subject matter, and any grade level! I know you'll love them and your students will too! Once you've downloaded this product, check back later as this will be a growing bundle with even more templates to come!!
☞ Thanks for supporting Mister Harms! If you find value in this product, help other teachers find this resource too! Drop your awesome rating on TpT and feel free to spread the word on social media! ☜
- Fully editable and customizable starting templates for students to use for blackout writing.
- Sample examples to prompt students how they could use blackout writing.
- Teacher and student directions to help direct you and your class!
- Multiple template options to create poetry or creatively summarize any text through elimination.
- Everything is on GOOGLE Drive and completely editable!
- There's more to come!! This is a growing bundle so check back later and keep an eye on your notifications for template updates!
- Historical Writings
- Famous Speeches
- Primary Source Documents
- Portions of Books or Novels
- ELA, Science, Math, History, Agriculture, Business, Psychology, etc..
- Perfect for creatively summarizing any content for any subject!
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you'd be so kind, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms on Instagram or Facebook so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy!
You may also like: