I started creating blank board games because I wanted teachers to be able to tailor a game to fit any lesson plan.
This particular Blank Board Game has a bonus goal: to give students some fun alphabet identification practice.
Print these files in color, on cardstock; assemble game boards as file folder games. All card files are editable so you can customize their content to whatever you need!.
This game comes with:
1. game board files in 3 color variations
2. 2 blank card sets with 5 color variations each, plus bonus cards with "Lose a Turn" and "Go Back a Space," and completely blank cards in 5 color variations for flex use
3. 1 cover design in 3 color variations.
If you'd like to try Blank Board Games for free, I have a Spring-themed sample
To view all the Blank Board Games in my store, please click here
A good precursor to this game is my ABC BEGINNERS CARDS set
If you are working on alphabet identification, you may like my ABC Posters and Cards set
for classroom decoration.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)