Introducing Blank Board Games!
You don't need a completely new product every time you teach a new unit. What you need is something flexible, something you can tailor to your specific and current learning outcomes.
Designed for use as file-folder games, each set contains:
1. Well, obviously they come with a game board - two letter-sized images you print, trim, and attach to the inside of a file folder. Most games will come with a variation of game board colors, which will be indicated on the preview.
2. Multiple variations of printable cards for game play: some are completely blank, some have characters or images relating to the board, and some have game directions like "lose a turn." There are also variations of border colors for cards, so you can easily differentiate sets if you create multiple games or levels for a game.
3. A printable front cover for your file folder if you want to label them like this - this is also great for leaving the top open and keeping an envelope of cards inside.
The Knights and Princesses Blank Board Game set is unique, as it has two completely different game boards. So.
a cover image for each
a game board for each
2 color variations of the blank playing cards for each
If you'd like to try Blank Board Games for free, I have a Spring-themed sample
To view all the Blank Board Games in my store, please click here
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)