Introducing Blank Board Games!
You don't need a completely new product every time you teach a new unit. What you need is something flexible, something you can tailor to your specific and current learning outcomes.
Designed for use as file-folder games, each set contains:
1. Well, obviously they come with a game board - two letter-sized images you print, trim, and attach to the inside of a file folder. Most games will come with a variation of game board colors, which will be indicated on the preview.
2. Multiple variations of printable cards for game play: some are completely blank, some have characters or images relating to the board, and some have game directions like "lose a turn." There are also variations of border colors for cards, so you can easily differentiate sets if you create multiple games or levels for a game.
These are all editable in the Space set.
3. A printable front cover for your file folder if you want to label them like this - this is also great for leaving the top open and keeping an envelope of cards inside.
The Space Blank Board Game set comes with:
a cover image
2 File Folder board games
1 bonus 8.5x11 size board game
2 sets of blank playing cards; 4 color variations of one, 5 color variations of the other
BONUS MATH ITEMS
cards for multiplication facts 2 through 10
printable 8.5x11 reference posters for each multiplication set
directions for using these cards with a blank board game
If you'd like to try Blank Board Games for free, I have a Spring-themed sample
To view all the Blank Board Games in my store, please click here
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)