This packet has full color and black and white calendars for every month of the year.
These blank calendars really come in handy!
- Before or after school tutoring schedules
- Calendars for long-term subs
- Resource schedules / RSP and IEP Meeting dates
- Scheduling room-moms and volunteers
- Long Term Lesson Planning
- Classroom due dates and events
- Sporting Team schedules (Soccer Moms Rock)
- Grade level planning
- PTA / PTO
- Student math lessons involving calendar skills
- There are tons of creative uses for these calendars including the idea below:
-I use these calendars as part of my 3 minute daily communication with parents.
As a bonus, I have included my method that keeps my parents informed and keeps me from going crazy writing notes all the time. I never touch a paper unless I am writing a note about some seriously scary behavior. The kids do all the work for me using these calendars!!! I LoVe ThAt!!! Like I said, it only takes 3 minutes!!! This routine will work with any card chart, clip chart, stop light, color system you already have in place.
Just in case you need a fresh clip chart, this unit has two! I have included a blank one for you to write on or cut and copy onto. And I also gave you a chart with the wording that I use in my classroom.
This is shown in the "preview download"
DJ INKERS clip art used with permission: License # 1112175836
Graphics from 3AM Teacher and Sonya DeHeart
Font user licenses purchased from Kimberly Geswein
Blank Calendars and Behavior Charts
by Katie Knight
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License