This is a digital zip file for blank elementary art lesson plan templates for grades Kindergarten through 5th. The file contains each lesson plan in full color (organized according to Roy G. Biv) and in black and white!
You can print these PDF files out and write on them by hand OR open them in Adobe Acrobat and you will be able to enter text, check boxes and insert an image making lesson planning a breeze! (see video)
Every lesson plan contains:
• a field to write/type the Title of the art project (upper right)
• which visual Art Curriculum the lesson applies to (elementary scope)
• a list of the Elements of Art
• a list of the Principles of Art
• a field to list what the Objective(s) of the art lesson is
• a filed to insert an Image of the finished art project
• a field to list the associated art Vocabulary terms used for the lesson
• a Guided Questions field for inquires to help get your students thinking
• a field for listing what Materials will be needed
• a grid featuring grade-relevant TEKs (Texas)
• a Formal Assessment field for you to list how you will determine whether or not your teaching goals are being reached.
• a Review Questions field for any review/follow-up questions that you might ask to further assess understanding.
These lesson plans are organized according to Roy G. Biv:
• Red = Kindergarten
• Orange = 1st Grade
• Yellow = 2nd Grade
• Green = 3rd Grade
• Blue = 4th Grade
• Purple = 5th Grade