Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Quick and easy blank Montessori-Style 3-Part Nomenclature Card Template.
Make your own Montessori style 3-part flash cards for:
- Sorting and classifying
- Vocabulary review
- Tray tasking
- Learning Centers
.zip files containing TWO separate .pptx and .ppt files (Works with OLD or NEW PowerPoint Versions). Includes 4 variations of 3-part cards on either vertical or horizontal page orientations. Sizes vary between about 4.5x3.4 and 2.5 x2.25 inches, with 4 to 8 cards per page.
DIRECTIONS for Use:
1. Open files in Microsoft PowerPoint OR Google Slides (I've been able to use it in both programs without difficulty)
2. Choose your preferred card size/orientation, then copy and paste the entire slide to make enough blank pages for your set of cards.
3. Resize/crop your pictures/photos to fit within card border
4. Copy and paste selected pictures; the sizes of the cards cannot be changed individually as the background is formatted as a picture (.jpeg)
5. Click on the text boxes and type in your chosen vocabulary words
6. To save your card sets, use the SAVE AS option and give it a new name; this will leave the downloaded template blank (as long as you don't save it - otherwise you'll need to delete the photos/words to add new ones.)