Use these page templates to create decorated pages or posters for your classroom. There are 20 different colors, four different frames for each. This totals to 80 different options to use to create your own decor!
- 80 Different 11"x8.5’’ .png images to create your own template (divided into two 11x4.25 images)
- Editable PowerPoint to quickly begin your projects
- Instructions are the first slide
- Credit images (Credit is appreciated, but not required)
20 Different 8.5x11 .png images (600dpi - for best quality) - Each one has cut marks to make two 11x4.25 images per page.
If you want to add some pizazz to your posters, I highly suggest checking Kimberly Geswein for fonts: KG Fonts
. Please note that if you do plan on selling your creation, you will need to purchase a license, but if you’re just using them for your classroom or personal use, the fonts are free!
Check out these other decor options:
Sterlite Drawer Labels
Teacher Toolbox Labels
Visit me on Facebook
You can use these in your own products for personal or commercial use.
For commercial use:
- Cannot be easily extracted from whatever medium you use (like flattened in a .pdf or secured in some way)
- Cannot be used in SMARTboard, Promethean, PowerPoint, etc. files due to easy extraction. Save your creation as an image and load it into a document that way, if needed.
- Acknowledgement appreciated, not required
- Images may NOT be the sole item sold but instead a part of your original creation