Want to create task cards for your students or Teachers Pay Teachers store? Used these 84 different predesigned sheets to start your project! There are two different frame designs (42 different colors of each). An editable PowerPoint (with instructions) and individual images are included depending on how you would like to create your product. The images also have scoring lines to make cutting them out evenly easier.
- 84 Different 8.5’’x11’’ .png images to create your own template
- Two different PowerPoints (one for the stylized frames and one for the rectangle frames) that are editable templates to quickly begin your projects
- Instructions are the first slide of each PowerPoint
- Credit images (Credit is appreciated, but not required)
If you want to add some pizazz to your PowerPoint, I highly suggest checking Kimberly Geswein for fonts: KG Fonts
. Please note that if you do plan on selling your creation, you will need to purchase a license, but if you’re just using them for your classroom or personal use, the fonts are free!
For cutting, I recommend a paper trimmer if you do not have one, like this one
. They sell them at most craft stores (Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics give teachers discounts with their teacher ID!), WalMart, Target, etc. They can range from fairly cheap (around $10) to more expensive (around $50). I find that the Fiskars one works great for basic paper cutting, like these task cards. It works well on cardstock as well, and Fiskars tends to be easier to find replacement blades for when the blade goes dull. The blade does last quite a while. I think I’ve replaced mine twice in the past five years.
Check out these other decor options:
Sterlite Drawer Labels
Teacher Toolbox Labels
Visit me on Facebook
You can use these in your own products for personal or commercial use.
For commercial use:
- Cannot be easily extracted from whatever medium you use (like flattened in a .pdf or secured in some way)
- Cannot be used in SMARTboard, Promethean, etc. files due to easy extraction
- Acknowledgement appreciated, not required
- Images may NOT be the sole item sold but instead a part of your original creation