This Place Value Bundle for 3 digit numbers consists of the following:
• I Have Who Has Place Value Game with 48 cards.
• Two worksheets with Base Ten Blocks.
• 30 Place Value Task Cards
• 2 sets of dominoes – with 16 dominoes in each set
This bundle, meant for KG through 2nd Grade, focuses on the following concepts, and meets the following Common Core Standards:
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.NBT.A.1 - Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones.
• CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.2 - Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones.
• CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.C.5 - Given a two-digit number, mentally find 10 more or 10 less than the number, without having to count.
• CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.1 - Understand that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones; e.g., 706 equals 7 hundreds, 0 tens, and 6 ones.
• CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.A.3 - Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
• CCSS.Math.Content.2.NBT.B.8 - Mentally add 10 or 100 to a given number 100-900, and mentally subtract 10 or 100 from a given number 100-900.