Most of us will be going 1:1 soon. This handbook guides you through the basics of implementing a blended classroom—a hybrid digital and pen and paper. These ideas will save you time and paper, but not at the expense of best practices.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. A guide for implementing a blended classroom.
2. Ideas for merging the digital world with the pen and paper.
3. A sample blended table of contents template
4. Sample activities for stations in the blended classroom.
If you like this, be sure to check out my Google Classroom and OneDrive Products:
Digital Interactive Products
Or my Stations Activities, perfect for a blended classroom:
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog