Also included in
- Help your students practice their reading while blending CVC, blends & digraphs, "magic e" words, vowel teams, r-controlled vowels, and diphthongs with these fun cards! Your students will love getting to "reveal" the picture after sounding out each word. This resource helps your students practic$18.00$26.00Save $8.00
- This MEGA bundle is a compilation of the activities I use during reading groups & reading intervention. It’s jam-packed with great ideas to help your little learners become stronger readers! You can use these activities before, during, or after reading groups. Directions for each unit are includ$230.00$299.50Save $69.50
- Help your students practice blending, reading, writing, and forming CVC words with these fun activities! These fun and interactive phonics activities are perfect for your students to use during small groups, word work centers, and for independent practice!This MEGA bundle is a collection of the CVC$50.00$66.50Save $16.50
Help your students practice blending CVC words and become better readers with these fun cards! Your students will love getting to "reveal" the picture after sounding out each word. This resource includes over 100 CVC words for your students to practice. Perfect for guided reading groups or literacy centers!
How to use Read and Reveal:
- Fold the read and reveal cards so the picture is hidden. You can fasten with a clothespin, paperclip, or velcro.
- Have your students touch each letter and say its sound, then blend the word together to read it. Once they feel confident with the word, they will unfold the card to reveal the picture and check to see if they’ve read the word correctly!
In this download you will find:
- 32 short a word cards
- 16 short e word cards
- 24 short i word cards
- 24 short o word cards
- 24 short u word cards
You can find even more Read & Reveal cards in my store below!
SAVE with the BUNDLE! Find all of the above resources in one easy download.
Have you tried the Write and Reveal resource line?
Write and Reveal is a fun way to get your students practicing spelling short vowel and long vowel words! Check them out below!