Blending and Reading: Focused on Short E Rimes
Use this presentation to help build your students phonics skills!
This is an interactive PowerPoint lesson that focuses on building student fluency when blending words and reading passages with short e rimes.
This lesson includes...
* Short vowel e rime practice
* Blending practice of cvc words with short vowel e
* Practice reading cvc words with short vowel e
* Practice sorting short e cvc words by their ending rimes
* Reading passages focused on practicing short e words along with basic sight words.
* A sorting activity students can complete by cutting out words and sorting them based on their ending rimes.
Don't forget to check out Blending and Reading with Short I, A, O, and U!
Enjoy and don't forget to share your feedback!
Also, follow me @ www.thelearningwagon.com