Blending and Reading: Focused on Short Vowel Rimes
***This is a BUNDLE of 6 products! There are 5 products that introduce one vowel sound. The sixth product is a review of all 5 vowels.***
ON SALE! This product is buy 5... get the 6th one FREE!
Use these presentations to help build your students phonics skills!
These are interactive PowerPoint lessons that focus on building student fluency when blending words and reading passages with short vowel rimes.
These lessons include...
* Short vowel a, e, i, o, and u rime practice
* Blending practice of cvc words with short vowel a, e, i, o, and u
* Practice reading cvc words with short vowel a, e, i, o, and u
* Practice sorting short a, e, i, o, and u cvc words by their ending rimes
* Reading passages focused on practicing short a, e, i, o, and u words along with basic sight words.
* Sorting activities students can complete by cutting out words and sorting them based on their ending rimes.
A sorting activity students can complete by cutting out words and sorting them based on their vowels.
Enjoy and don't forget to share your feedback!
Don't forget to check out Blending and Reading with Long Vowels Bundle! CLICK HERE!
Also, Follow Me:The Learning Wagon