This bingo game is a fun way for students to practice identifying the L Blends at the beginning of words (bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, & sl).
* Bingo Boards (10 color & 10 b/w)
* 38 Word Cards – For caller to use to announce words
* Answer Sheet (color & b/w) – For the caller to keep track of the words that were called
* L Blends Counters (color & b/w) – For additional practice students can use the appropriate L Blend counter to cover a picture that was called.
* Blends Chart (color & b/w)
This product is part of a larger bundle that you may be interested in:
Blends Bingo Bundle
Or you may want to purchase the other products individually:
Blends Bingo - R Blends
Blends Bingo - S Blends
• Please be sure to check the preview thoroughly before purchasing so that you are happy with what you will be receiving.
• This is a NON-editable digital download, no hard copy will be sent.
★ Printing tips:
➺ Select either "fit to page" or "shrink oversized pages" in your printer settings, to ensure correct printing to US letter paper.
➺ Colors may slightly vary when printed due to how monitors and printers read colors differently, printer settings, and other factors.
★ You may also be interested in:
➺Blends & Digraphs Dominoes Literacy Center
➺Sight Words Literacy Center - Code Busters Bundle
➺Buddy Reading Bookmarks
★ Let’s Connect!
I’d love to hear from you. Here’s where you can find me:
➺ The Reading Roundup Blog
★ My new products are 50% off for the first two days!
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower
• Remember to provide feedback
for all purchases to earn TpT credit for future purchases!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of The Reading Roundup and licensed to you only for classroom / personal use as a single user. Files are not to be shared or redistributed. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product. Further information on Terms & Conditions are included in your download.
© Melissa Edwards, The Reading Roundup 2017