This bingo game is a fun way for students to practice identifying the S Blends at the beginning of words (sc, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, & sw).
* Bingo Boards (10 color & 10 b/w)
* 38 Word Cards – For caller to use to announce words
* Answer Sheet (color & b/w) – For the caller to keep track of the words that were called
* S Blends Counters (color & b/w) – For additional practice students can use the appropriate S Blend counter to cover a picture that was called.
* Blends Chart (color & b/w)
You may also be interested in this literacy center for additional practice with consonant blends!
Blends & Digraphs Dominoes Literacy Center