This bundle of L, R and S blends is a complete phonic kit for you to teach blends. This kit comes so helpful during centers and writing activities as it includes a wide range of interactive study material. Contents: • Posters and Spelling Cards, • Match-up Cards, • Write and Wipe Cards to practice, • Pocket Chart - Sorting and Writing Material, and • Clip Cards (2 versions).
Included in this bundle:
•L Blends – bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, and sl
•R Blends – br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, and tr
•S Blends – sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, st, and sw
Please note that all contents (spelling cards, match-up cards, etc) for each blend (L, R, and S) kit are separately saved and compressed into a zip folder. So upon downloading this zip packet, you will get 5 files for each blend.
(1) Posters and Picture-Word Cards: (a) Posters: Print, laminate and display. Can be used while introducing a new sound. (b) To use picture-word cards, simply print, cut and laminate the cards, and put them in a ring. These cards can be used in multiple ways: during guided reading, small group activities, spelling guidance, and so on.
(2) Match-up Cards: To set up your center, print, cut, and laminate the cards, and you are all-set for a literacy center or pocket chart activities.
(3) Write and Wipe Cards: Students fill in the missing letters using dry-erase markers and complete the words.
(4) Pocket Chart Activities - Sorting and Writing material for blends: It includes two sizes of header cards (please check the preview) and two sets of picture cards (with and without words). I have also included some extra word cards. Students sort the cards and write down the words using dry-erase markets.
(5) Clip Cards: There are two sets of clip cards. Set 1: Clip the correct blend. Set 2: Clip the correct picture
Please check the preview.