Also included in
- Are you struggling to find a Tier 3 reading intervention that you can use for RTI or in your resource room? Same, girl, same! I wanted one intervention that could target decoding, sight words, reading comprehension, reading fluency, writing, and grammar. My resource room students needed more than wh$133.00$200.00Save $67.00
Ready to help your students tackle decoding blends, digraphs, and CVCe words? This 40 week reading intervention will guarantee growth and progress in your students.
As a special education teacher, do you know what breaks my heart the most?
Hearing a student say, “Well, you know I can’t read!”
I recently heard this phrase from one of my second graders.
And sadly, this isn’t the first time in my career that I’ve heard some variation for this phrase.
It shocked me because he is a decent reader compared to some of my other special education students.
To him though, he is aware of his struggles. He knows that reading comes MUCH easier for his peers.
It’s also the driving force behind helping him grow as much as possible in the shortest amount of time.
I don’t ever want to hear or see a student feel like a failure.
We have to close that gap as quickly as possible.
So, the perfect reading intervention allow us to:
- help students read blends, digraphs, and CVCe words with confidence?
- master primer and first grade level Dolch sight words?
- discuss reading skills and strategies that help them feel like they’re successful readers?
And what if you could do all of this without spending your nights and weekends at school planning and prepping?
This reading intervention is designed to utilize print and go booklets that have everything you need for your small reading intervention groups. Simply, print the books and run your groups.
The best part is that other special education teachers have had success with this reading intervention too!
“What a GREAT resource for my resource reading. This not only teaches them reading skills but so much more!!!! Thank you!!” -Brooke
“Teaching special education has never been this easy. Thank you for these books that help me teach what needs to be taught without living at school every day.” -Kristy
Here’s exactly what this reading intervention includes:
- 40 printable books that have everything you need to decode blends, digraphs, and CVCe words, practice sight words, and introduce reading comprehension skills.
- 40 weeks of easy to print lesson plans.
- Reading tests for each week to assess your students on their level.