Blends - R Blends - Phonics Worksheets
Also included in
- Make teaching phonics fun with these engaging phonic sentences! These sentence building sets combine reading, writing, fluency, and decoding skills. The decodable phonic sentences included can be used to reinforce all these skills as you introduce new phonic patterns to your class. This is a GROWINPrice $30.00Original Price $49.00Save $19.00
Make teaching phonics fun with these engaging R blend phonic activities! This set includes no prep phonics worksheets that combine reading, writing, fluency, and decoding skills. The fun phonics sentences included can be used to reinforce all these skills as you introduce new phonic patterns.
Help your students become fluent readers with 25 different phonics sentences that focus on R consonant blends (gr, br, fr, dr, cr, tr) With 5 sentences for each of the R blends, your students will have plenty of opportunity for practice. Students can practice arranging the words of the sentences in order and then can write them out on the recording sheets provided.
Included in this no prep phonics pack for short vowels:
- 30 sentences (5 for each of the R blends) - color and black &white included
- Phonics worksheets - Sentence recording page (3 options included for differentiation)
- Introduction page for teachers on how to use the resource
Your students will LOVE phonics practice time with the engaging phonics worksheets included in this product. For independent phonics and fluency practice these phonics worksheets can be used as a literacy center rotation, or brought into small group instruction.
❤️ These no prep phonics worksheets are PERFECT for helping your students write complete sentences and reinforcing writing skills. Plus, they are differentiated 3 different ways so students can work on one sentence at a time, or multiple.
Save precious time with these phonics practice resources as they all follow a similar format. Once students learn the activity, they can do it with different cards/phonics sounds each week.
Suggested used for no prep phonics practice:
- WORD WORK: Students can complete these sentence sorts at an independent word work center during guided reading time.
- WRITING CENTER: They can also be used at an independent writing center as students focus on writing complete sentences and identifying that they have included capitals, spaces, punctuation, and their sentence makes sense.
- SMALL GROUP: These can be used during your small group instruction for guided reading or skills groups to practice decoding, putting the sentences in order, and then follow up with the written piece. The squares also fit great into pocket charts for easy display.
A variety of writing templates are also included. I included different types of papers so you will have options for how your students will work with them. All pages come with an option to have handwriting lines or plain lines. You can also opt to have students record all sentences in a work work or work in a writing journal.
✅ Please view the preview file for a detailed look at everything that is included!
What are teachers saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is perfect for combining so many different skills - writing, reading, phonics! Perfect for a writing center.” - Ellen W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Used it in small group and the students loved it! It was just the right amount of support they needed.” - Melissa D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These are great for my emerging readers to help them read and write sentences.” - Beth U.
© Stephanie Stewart - Falling Into First