Have your students practice blends and digraphs with these pocket chart sorts and printables.
This packet includes:
- Pocket chart cards (in color)
Pocket Chart Cards (in color)
- Use these cards to introduce blends and digraphs or have your students sort them at pocket chart station.
- L-Blends (cl, bl, fl, gl, pl, sl): sled, slip slide, glasses, glove, glue, plant, plug, plane, blanket, blocks, blender, clown, clock, cloud, fly, flag, flat
- R- Blends (br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr): broccoli, broke, braid, crown, crash, crayon, drums, drink, drop, fry, frame, freckles, grill, grab, graph, prize, president, press, tractor, trumpet, trunk
- S-Blends (sc, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw): scared, scale, skate, sky, slippers, slice, smile, small, snail, snow, spy, spell, stove, star, swim, sweep
- Digraphs (ch, ph, sh, th, wh): cheese, chick, lunch, photo, sphere, elephant, shell, trash, shirt, mother, thumb, bath, wheel, whistle, whiskers
- There are two printables included for each set.
- Printable 1 - Students say the name of the picture and write the blend / digraph they hear.
- Printable 2 – Students say the name of the picture and write the word that matches. (Most words are CCVC or CCVCe words)
**Be sure to grab these FREE Blends and Digraphs Printables
! They go perfectly with this product.
If you are looking for more phonics activities or resources, please check out these other products:
Short Vowel Activities and Printables CVC Games
Short and Long Vowels Sort
Follow me for updates, sales and more products to come! Simply click on the green star next to my profile picture.
Email me at email@example.com
if you have any questions.