This is a printable deck of card for the game "BLINK". Simply print in color, laminate, cut and play.
Be the first player out of cards.
1. Shuffle the cards and deal them, face down, to form two equal draw piles.
2. Place one draw pile in front of each player.
3. Place the top card from each draw pile, face down, between the players. These cards should be placed next to each other so they are accessible to both players.
4. Each player takes the top three cards from his or her draw pile to form a hand. players may look at the cards in their hand.
Playing the Game:
1. Players simultaneously turn over the cards that they placed in the center of the table, and the game begins.
2. Without taking turns, players race to play cards from their hand, face up, on either of the center piles. To play a card, it must match at least one characteristic (color, shape, or count) of the card on which it is played.
3. As cards are played, players refill their hand by taking cards from their own draw pile. Players may have up to three cards in their hand at any time.
4. The game continues until one of the players is completely out of cards from his or her hand and draw pile.
Winning the Game:
The first player completely out of cards wins.
P.S. I have added a FREE PLAY card set to the deck to help increase the intensity of gameplay.