I taught this class with both my AP Comp class and my regular level kids at a low-income charter school. The book is highly accessible for a long-form non-fiction work. In this bundle you will find:
1. A unit reading calendar
2. One quiz on the first third of the book
3. Two Mid-Unit quizzes (same quiz, but two different versions).
4. Mid-Unit quiz answer key
5. A Final, Comprehensive Exam
6. Instructions for completing the Implicit Association Test
7. A template for creating discussion groups
8. Eight sequential Powerpoints (mainly for reference)
The quizzes and exams are college-style assessments in that I simply provide terms and the students are responsible for identifying the terms and explaining their significance.
If anything here doesn't work for you, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask for clarification. I'm happy to help!