Also included in
- This snowy weather themed guided reading bundle focuses on learning how to provide text evidence while reviewing comprehension strategies of topic, main idea, text connections, asking and answering questions, story elements, retell, problem and solution, character analysis and schema for five differ$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
- This guided reading bundle focuses on the comprehension strategies of text evidence, central message and the nonfiction text features of glossary, bold-print words, diagram and labels while reviewing topic, main idea, text connections, problem and solution, character analysis and schema using 20 dif$50.00$85.00Save $35.00
This blizzard guided reading unit, with snowy weather theme focuses on learning how to provide text evidence while reviewing comprehension strategies of for the by: John Rocco.
This engaging book companion unit includes:
- a unique craft
- writing prompts
- graphic organizers
- story element posters
- anchor chart headers
- focused worksheets to deepen understanding of the story elements
- book talk questions
- parent connection materials
- Morning work or fast finisher activity
- Mini lessons
- lesson plan ideas and more!
This easy to implement guided reading set is an engaging snowy weather themed unit that will bring that winter fun to the classroom! Get your students excited about snowy weather events.
This unit is also part of my : Snow Week focusing on the comprehension strategy of providing text evidence.
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW BUTTON TO SEE THIS UNIT UP CLOSE