Zip file includes:
1. box letter font
2. primary flash card template
3. sample pdf of font
4. installation instructions
This is a font used to teach word shape to struggling readers. This technique is called "enveloping." The shape of the word is another clue that students with dyslexia can use to compensate for letter reversal or floating letters. It's also a good technique for students who have trouble with spacial relationships when writing.
The flashcard template can be used with the font.
1. unzip "box font with cards"
2. locate and install "myscriptfont"
3. open "primary flash cards"
4. Select the font "myscriptfont."
5. in the "size" panel, type in "90."
6. text boxes are located over the dotted lines.