Here is a template to use to make a banner for your blog.
Here is what you do:
1) Save the blank template to your computer. That way you always have it to make new blog banners as you wish.
2) Open the banner and rename it something like 'blogbanner1'.
3) Decorate your blog banner! You can change the background color, add text and do whatever you like. To get ideas take a look at banners on other blogs.
4) When you're done save your blog banner again, but this time as a jpeg file. The jpeg file will be placed in your pictures. (For some computers, you have to tell it to place it in your pictures file)
5) Log into your blog and add your banner (jpeg) at the top (directions for this are different depending on what blog website you are using)
Enjoy your new blog banner!
Here's more to help my fellow sellers!
Store Banner Template and Directions
Side Column Banner Template and Directions
Making an 8x8 Product Cover Video Tutorial
How to Make a long Pinterest Pin Video Tutorial