Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Why just write an essay when students can take on a historic period or individual through the power of a blog. Great for any unit of study. What would the blog of George Washington say during the crossing of the Delaware? What might a soldier from World War II have written? What comments might appear and who would they be from? Students engage deeply in their study through this engaging project.
Included in this project guide is student handouts for:
- Research Template
- Research Organization Tool
- Directions for creating a blog (EDITABLE)
- Blog template
- Blog entry template
- Sample from a student-created blog
- EDITABLE rubric
This project is a lifelong tool applicable to any unit of study.
This resource is available in the following money-saving bundles:
-Student choice for projects: Research Project Bundle
-Biographies projects Historic figure or biography project bundle
Research projects currently available include:
- Research Project - Pamphlets
- Research Project - Movie Poster (not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Research Project - Historic Scrapbook (not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Research Project: Trifold Posters (not yet available elsewhere in the store
These projects are a lifelong tool applicable to any unit of study.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.